- 2Summers: Amazing photographs and stories from South Africa, plus she travels all over.)
- Debs Despatches: Thoughts on books, life’s most embarrassing moments, and everything in between.
- Linda Lou’s Life: Cats. RVs. Redheads
- Mabel Kwong: Thoughts on multiculturalism.
- Mark My Words: Weirdly positive snark on writing, moving, more moving, and the Midwest.
- The Ruby Ronin: Funny stories from China, Japan, Texas, Portland, Utah, plus information on learning languages and coping with strange cultures (e.g.,Texas).
- The Spectacled Bean: Tribulations of a Free Spirit in Suburbia. Thought-provoking questions.
- The Snow Melts Somewhere: Life with twins, dreams, stories, and too much snow.
- Views and Mews by Coffee Kat: Funny. Has cats.
13 thoughts on “Blogs I Like”
Thanks for the mention 🙂
My pleasure! Thanks for having funny guest posts!
Thank you very much for the mention, Autumn. You are very kind 🙂
My pleasure! Everyone should consider things as deeply as you do.
And everyone should see the humorous side of life and culture, as you do.
Hi, oh thanks so much!
Oh man. Thank you. And I might be available for babysitting. For a very large fee 🙂
Yayyyyy I made the list! Thank you Autumn!!! Can’t wait to check out the other blogs I have yet to check out!!!
You are the only one who ever makes both lists. Never quit blogging. 🙂
Think this needs updating – many links don’t work
That’s undoubtedly true. A lot of bloggers by the wayside. I need to update and probably consolidate my pages of bloggers.